Thursday, March 21, 2013

SCRAPFEST 2013 BLOGHOP...

Right then I now have a little more time up my sleeve...  Apologies re this mornings effort, remembered shortly before I was leaving for work that we were to post on our blogs this am...
Soooo rather than nothing at all I decided "short has to be better than zilch"!!!

Like all I am so looking forward to SCRAPFEST in August, meeting new people, sharing/learning new ideas and oh of course cannot forget the social side of this upcoming get together...

I have not had a chance to complete any crafting in the past week or so, but thought i would share the following with you all...





"Life Is The Greatest Journey You Will Ever Be On"

Oh so true...

Our Nelson IDEA Services branch where I am employed are holding a "masked" ball tomorrow night, so hope to post some pics of our Service Users living and loving their life to the max...

See ya all soon   Elaine    a.k.a. Nana E

4 comments:

  1. love the quote, thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote Enjoy the Ball - Looking forward to seeing you again at Scrapfest or maybe at Senz?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote, and a great reminder to us all to enjoy the ride :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine great blog. Looking forward to catching up soon

    ReplyDelete